Damp Proofing Poole
Damp Proofing Experts and Woodworm Specialist. Our services Victorian and Edwardian house repairs for the Poole area
Damp Proofing Poole, Woodworm Treatments, Wall tie Replacement, Pointing Houses, Wet and Dry Rot
Damp proofing Poole we are damp problem experts and specialists in woodworm treatments for wood boring insect in Poole we are here to help you with good building facts and sound advice into Victorian and Edwardian building practices and there common damp issues.This website is here to share information and explain building faults to you and how our services damp proofing Poole can improve your home using our techniques. We also wish to demonstrate the vast amount of knowledge we have and how this can help you make informed decisions about any future repairs.We have also added some local history and some of the local surrounding damp proofingPoole town •Barrow Hill •Canford Cliffs •Creekmoor •Hamworthy •Holton Heath •Lytchett Matravers •Lytchett Minster •Parkstone •Upton •Whitecliff • Broadstone • Corfe Mullen. We hope this local information about how and where you live and how your period property was built is of interest to you. And by using our local interest show you where the bricks and mortar that built your house came from locally.This is why we as damp proofing Poole damp and woodworm specialists can help remedy any damp proofing or woodworm infestation issues you may have in your period property and offer you a solution. As professionals we follow the British Research Establishments (BRE) good repair guide and follow the British Standard mark for repairing these types of period houses BS 7913. We hope this local damp proofing Poole information about how and where you live and how your period property was built is of interest to you. And by using our local interest show you where the bricks and mortar that built your house came from locally.This is why we as Poole damp proofing and woodworm specialists can help remedy any damp proofing or woodworm infestation issues you may have in your period property.As professionals we follow the British Research Establishments (BRE) good repair guide and follow the British Standard mark for repairing these types of period houses BS 7913.
Damp Proofing Poole Period PropertiesWe offer damp proofing solutions in the Poole area. Damp issues need expert advice and we can suggest a range of damp proofing treatments to solve your damp problems in Poole properties.With the correct damp problem identified we can offer you a range of methods to cure your problem so don’t be damp Be Dri.So please use our Find your fault page to understand what is going on in your home and give us a call to answer any damp treatment questions that you might have today.Call or email us first and ask for a Damp Proofing Survey by an experienced building surveyor
- Installations and inspection on properties all over the Poole Dorset Area
- Damp proofing Poole for 20 Year Guarantees, all work is fully certificated
- Our Guarantees are insured through Pam ties Ltd
- Damp surveys by experienced damp proofing surveyors
- Trained to CITB standard for Damp proof Installers
- Experts, used by Structural engineers & insurance companies
- Independently accredited and guaranteed
- Our work Approved by local authorities and mortgage lenders
Woodworm Treatment and Wood Boring Insect Infestation PooleOur woodworm treatments will help Poole customers get rid of their woodworm in the loft or floorboards. So if you live in the Poole area and need a woodworm treatment from a professional woodworm company call us today.Be Dri woodworm infestation team based in Poole Dorset provides a woodworm treatment & eradication service.We offer some of the best rates without sacrificing the quality of treatment.
- Local, Poole Dorset based company
- Prices start from as low as £180 (including VAT)
- Comprehensive treatment solution
- Need some advice on woodworm?
- 30 year guarantee
- Permethrin products have one hour re-entry time
- Boron products have no re-entry time
- Both are safe if asthmatic and used correctly
Wall tie Replacement and Cavity Wall Tie Failure PooleWall tie replacement is needed in some of the towns older properties when they start to corrode. When this happens we offer a wall tie replacement survey which can identify failing wall ties in period properties.
- Wall-tie replacement and inspection company on properties over Poole Dorset
- Wall tie surveys by experience cavity wall tie surveyors
- 20 Year wall tie Guarantee, all wall tie replacement is fully guaranteed.
- Our Wall tie Guarantees are backed through Pam ties Ltd.
- Be Dri are trained to CITB standard of Wall Tie Installers
- Brick wall tie experts, used by Structural engineers & insurance companies
- Wall tie replacement work Approved by local authorities and mortgage lenders
Wall Tie Replacement Installers, independently accredited and guaranteedFree wall tie advice from Poole’s leading wall tie replacement specialist; Pam ties approved wall tie installers, with proven wall tie installation expertise.Homeowners - Estimates by an experienced brick wall tie surveyor call now.Home-buyers - We offer a full on-site inspection and written report for a fixed fee.
Repointing Houses and Brickwork Pointing PooleAs Victorian houses in Poole get older they need repointing this because the mortar erodes and needs replacing this action stop your bricks from spalling. We can remove the old mortar and repoint your house with new sand and lime mortar which will make your property like new again.Our specialist material suppler will provide us with a choice of sand mixes which will offer you different colour choices to best suit you house and current brickwork.
- High quality sand and lime mixes
- Dustless Extraction System
- Traditional lime putty mortars
- Coloured mortars
- Replacement brickwork
- A high quality finish
Wet and Dry Rot Treatment in PooleWet and dry rot in Poole can be quite common due to lack of sub floor ventilation. Because many of the town's properties have had the ground around them raised they have blocked the air vents this causes moisture to be retained under the floor which creates the right conditions for wet and dry rot.The problem affects all types of property, historic or modern. Humidity combined with lack of ventilation provides the ideal conditions for fungal attack.
- Wet and dry rot inspections on properties all over Poole Dorset
- Wet and dry rot surveys by experience rot surveyors
- Safe Boron water based products
- 30 Year Guarantees