Heat Recovery Systems
The Sentinel Kinetic range of heat recovery systems provide balanced ventilation while recovering up to 91% of the heat from discharged air. This combination of benefits and high efficiency means that draught-free ventilation is achieved at 10% of the cost of traditional ventilation systems.
Two easy to take out filters remove dust to ensure air quality is maintained continuously with this heat recovery system.
The compact heat recovery systems are easy to fit and feature four air connections to provide ventilation to kitchen, bathroom, toilet and living areas. It is also compatible for use with low resistance ducts and control settings allow constant air flow under all conditions.
Featuring EC/DC motors the Sentinel Kinetic heat recovery systems range are classed as ‘zero energy units’ and cost just a few pence a day to run.
Heat recovery systems provide a controlled way of ventilating a home while minimising energy loss. They reduce the costs of heating ventilated air in the winter by transferring heat from the warm inside exhaust air to the fresh (but cold) outside supply air. In the summer, the inside air cools the warmer supply air to reduce cooling costs.
Heat Recovery Systems Special Features
- Low energy EC/DC motor
- Horizontal duct option for space saving installations
- Right and left hand options
- Suitable for use with low resistance ducting systems
- Optional M5 Grade high performance filter
- G3 Grade filtration
- Digital settings and read out display
- Self-diagnosis fault finding and reporting
- CO2 and humidity sensor options
- Summer bypass with night-time cooling algorithm
Heat Recovery Systems Benefits
- Extremely low running costs
- Heat exchanger transfers 91% of heat
- High efficiency performance at all times
- Pollen filter on air inlet
- Wireless remote control option
- Frost protection system maintains performance in freezing conditions
- Recognized in SAP PCDB
- Output and input spigots are top mounted
- Suitable for Ø125mm connecting ducts
- 230V power cable supplied as standard
- Low voltage control connection supplied as standard
- Multiple switching options
- Digital controller for simple and accurate commissioning